Back to blogging?

It turns out I'm not good at regular blogging, pretty terrible actually. It's been so long I can hardly remember how Blogger works... I'm not going to make any promises about being better but when I want to blog, I will.

A couple of things have inspired me recently. I've been 'playing' with Lego for work and managed to incorporate some mini props into pictures I took that turned out to be rather popular. I loved doing it and it reminded me that miniatures really do make me happy so perhaps I should be spending a little more time with them.



Secondly, my friend and colleague Erica Jones was on Saturday Live on Radio 4 yesterday, all because of her blog The bookshop around the corner. She is extremely dedicated to her love of bookshops and to her blog (she's been known to leave the pub early so she can meet her self-imposed publishing deadlines) and she generally makes me think 'must try harder' on a regular basis.

Of course, I also married a prolific blogger but I know I have no chance of keeping up with Tim and HeroPress's success. That's not to say he doesn't inspire me though.

Finally, it has always bothered me that I promised to give readers, who I suspect have long since given up on me, a tour of my dollshouse. I wanted to spread the posts out, which to be fair, I have managed rather well - three and a half years and counting....

So here goes, no promises, but let's see what happens.

 

Comments

  1. Welcome back to the bosom of blogging. We've missed you!

    Not sure I've ever been called an inspiration before, but thank you so much for the lovely words!

    Please share more your LEGO pictures here, they're brilliant :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you're an inspiration! I shall do a post about my Lego soon - promise :-)

      Delete
  2. I'm getting away from blogging and you're coming back.

    Welcome Back:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you - although sorry ti hear you're leaving...

      Delete
  3. That'll be us this weekend! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Like I said, I'll be watching from a nice warm bar ;-)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Choo choo - model train time!

My miniatures make the national press!

A successful miniature shopping spree